Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
This game is designed to be used for enjoyment and entertainment purposes ONLY. Please follow the rules listed below to ensure everyone has a good time. Thank you! Please keep in mind, this site is intended for adults only who are involved in this online game of Vampire: the Masquerade and may contain adult themes, language, and some sexuality.
1. Do not insult or "flame" others out of character. Flaming is described as any inflammatory, vulgar, socially charged, words or phrases used for the sole purpose to incite anger and/or debase another person.
2. Profanity is allowed, but use it in moderation and when appropriate for the character. If the use of profanity is determined to be excessive or unnecessary you will first be contacted and asked to take it easy when cussing. If this behavior continues, it will result in punishment as a violation of the rules.
3. Do not commit bigotry; a persons' real life race/ethnicity, sex, age, religion, sexual preference, nationality, or political affiliation should have no bearing, should not be discussed, and should not be used in an attempt to ridicule them. Any character bigotry should be avoided when possible and in moderation if appropriate, with it being kept in mind about Rule #1.
4. Everyone may play only a single character at any given time. Registering with multiple characters is grounds for immediate deletion and being banned from the game. If you are playing with a spouse or roomate where you are both using the same computer to play from, you MUST notify the storyteller at character creation to avoid being deleted.
If you have an issue with any other user, please send a Private Message (PM) to the Storyteller. Any violation of the rules could result in either a suspension from the forum, or having your account deleted with no allowance to return.
This website has been established merely for the entertainment of its players and not for profit. All game terms associated with Vampire: the Masquerade are copyrighted material of White Wolf.
Also, this is a game with adult themes and not intended to be taken seriously or carried beyond the boundries of the game. Vampires are not real (hehe) and we are not vampires, merely just playing them.
All Player Characters and Non-Player Characters are not based on actual individuals living or dead (or un-dead) and any similarities are coincidence.